Thursday, June 4, 2009

Food Stamp Challenge Day 2

Breakfast
Kashi Waffles - Free ( www.vocalpoint.com coupon to try Kashi Waffles)
Strawberries - 2.50 (WD on sale)
Milk

Lunch
Grilled Cheese
Bread - Free ( used a coupon from Sav A Lot where I answered a survey about my last purchase and got a free loaf of bread)
Sliced Cheese
Baby Carrots - $1.50 (WD on sale)
Boccolli - $1.50 (WD)
Ranch Dressing
Cool Aide - $0.15

Snack
Apple Slices
Peanut Butter

Dinner
Chicken & Andouille Gumbo
Whole Chicken - $7.17 (WD will be used in two meals)
Andouille Sausage - $4.85 (WD will be used in two meals)
Bell Pepper - $1.38 (WD $0.69 ea)
Onion - $0.00 (I chop and freeze bulk onions to use in soups, stocks, and stews)
Celery - $0.00 (I chop and freeze my celery when it's on sale to use in soups and stews)
Rice - $2.00 (WD 2 for $4.00)


Total so far $46.55, again a few of these items will be used in other meals

No comments:

Post a Comment